Thursday, June 07, 2007

The Second One Is Faster

Luke is going on ten months now. He already has four teeth. He's crawling, but working on the pulling himself to standing and walking behind push toys. He talks up a storm, baby talk that is. Doesn't mind when others hold him and doesn't seem to have seperation anxiety, unless he's tired and spots mom or dad peeking in on him. He will play on his own for large blocks of time, definitely more than ten or fifteen minutes at a time; more like thirty minutes. Life is different with Luke and it seems to zip by.

We don't seem to take as many pics or video footage. I know we have two kids now, but Charlie doesn't require as much oversight. We ae splitting our time between two now. I think we love him as much as Charlie. Maybe it's the newness of having a child, being a new parent has warn off. It definitely is getting easier.

I find more time to ride these days. With Charlie it took two years before I could even think about starting a regular riding schedule. Luke is nine months along and I've riden more this Spring than the past three years. And hey, this my second posting this Spring.

No comments: