Monday, January 03, 2005

Trying to find your footing in a changing world

I am a new breed. I am a stay at home dad. Recently, as in July, I moved far away from all that I had known and grown up with. I followed my wife to her new job. This change was only one in a year that saw many changes. I became a father for the first time. I had to give up two jobs I enjoyed. Add to that all that has changed in our world around us, I feel like I am navigating life in a foreign world. I decided I needed to try some of the things changing in our world, ie weblogs. So as I raise a son in this new and changing world I hope to keep family back home abreast of life in Ohio. Where not in Kansas anymore.

1 comment:

Laurie O. said...

Dude, the kids and I are thinking seriously about joining you in your foreign world, lol! A move to Ohio might be on our horizion. Praying a lot about that.

Great to find you blogging again!

Love you!